1.Strategically plan and manage logistics, transportation.
2.Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
3.Keep track of quality, quantity, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
4.Resolve any arising problems or complaints
5.Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
6.Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
7.Comply with laws, regulations and ISO requirements
1. Proven working experience as a logistics manager
2. Proven experience in custom clearance would be highly preferred.
3. Record of successful distribution and logistics management
4. Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
5. Proficient in standard logistics software.
6. Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
7. Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
8. BS in Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain