· Present, promote and sell Chinese products using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
· Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships with present and future customers
· Reach out to customer leads through personally visiting their offices and shops
· Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
· Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and generate status report for the operation manager.
· Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
· Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends in the market.
·Continuously improve through feedback and pitch all kind of Chinese products in the most optimum way. ·Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.