A leading US-based Multinational Company has multiple openings for its new innovation center in Islamabad. We are looking for Enthusiastic & Passionate individuals to reshape the future of medical diagnostics with cutting edge AI technology.
1. Knowledge of laboratory services such as Pathology, CRM, CS, Sales
2. Knowledge of All technical departments of laboratory such as Flow, Cyto, Histo and molecular.
3. Experience with Laboratory information System & IT Background is a must.
4. Excellent command over English language is a highly required.
5. Eligible to visit USA & Middle East.
1. Review and enhance the Transcription work to make sure that the work quality follows the company’s procedures and meets the clients’ expectations.
2. Work on enhancing the current work methods by creating templates to the team members to facilitate their work.
3. Work closely with IT team to give them the requirements and the specifications in order to automate the manual tasks that the Transcription team does.
4. Test the features after developing it and give feedback on it.
5. Train new Transcriptionists.
6. Able to work in Evening/Night shifts.
Qualification: Minimum graduation/BS from a reputable institute
Experience: 3-5 years of experience in Similar Role