We are looking for senior front end developers who possess superior UI skills, are able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces. They are required to work in teams alongside Back end Developers, Graphic Designers and User Experience Designers to ensure all elements of web creation are consistent. This requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Education: BSCS/MSCS or any equivalent degree
Experience: 5-10 years of relevant experience.
- Collaborate with product managers and team leaders to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
- Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies.
- Developing application codes and unit tests in AngularJS, Java Technologies, and Rest Web Services, conducting performance and penetration testing.
- Ensuring high performance of applications and providing support.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Apply best-practices and coding patterns to ensure your solutions are maintainable, modular, of high code-quality and work well across browsers and devices.
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Expertise in Web Application Design, User Flow Design, User-centered Design, Responsive Design, Interaction Design and User Interface Design.
- Must have previous working experience as an Angular/JS Developer
- Expert in popular languages, tools and libraries such as HTML5, CSS3, JS, AngularJS, React JS, Node, Grunt, Gulp, Bootstrap etc.
- Be expert with strategies for building high-performance UI against RESTful web services.
- Working knowledge of oAuth2, JWT, Session/Token Management.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Ability to present your designs to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI design principles, trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Knowledge of microservice, dockers/containers and cloud technologies will be preferred.
- Can lead and guide a team of junior designers and front end developers.
- This position will require some flexibility in your schedule to interact with the offshore team (early morning, late evening conference calls).