We are looking for a talented UI/UX Developer who possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
- Collaborate with product managers and team leaders to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to developers.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Apply best-practices and coding patterns to ensure your solutions are maintainable, modular, of high code-quality and work well across browsers and devices.
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Expertise in Web Application Design, User Flow Design, User-centered Design, Responsive Design, Interaction Design and User Interface Design.
- Be fluent in popular languages, tools and libraries such as HTML5, CSS3, JS, AngularJS, React JS, Node, Grunt, Bootstrap etc.
- Be familiar with strategies for building high-performance UI against RESTful web services.
- Working knowledge of oAuth2 protocol.
- Working knowledge of Invision, Sketch, Illustrator (Preferred)
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Ability to present your designs to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI design principles, trends, techniques, and technologies.
Education: BSCS/MSCS or any equivalent degree
Experience: 3-6 years of relevant experience.
This position will require some flexibility in your schedule to interact with the offshore team (early morning, late evening conference calls).