Create an environment, processes, culture and recruit top talent that helps Team Sixlogs execute our strategy, stay engaged, impact the communities in which we live and work … and have fun!
- HR Manager is both a strategic and hands-on role that provides full cycle Human Resources support to our Karachi office. The role is critical in executing our people initiatives, providing great internal customer support, and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement.
- This position is an Individual Contributor and reports to the CEO
- The ability to understand complex business goals and recommend new approaches, practices and procedures to achieve continual improvements in business outcomes, employee productivity and engagement along with development of HR within the company.
- Work across cultural boundaries, and build HR approaches that deliver value.
- Monitor the "pulse" of the organization to ensure a high level of employee engagement and understand rapidly changing work environments.
- Design and quickly implement solutions across multiple disciplines, at times beyond HR solutions.
- Create and drive effective performance management, employee relations, recognition programs, and career development programs
- Effectively manage multiple priorities simultaneously - orientated on results.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 5+ years human resource business partner experience supporting various functions
- Master's Degree or MBA.
- Must be comfortable and able to thrive in ambiguous and start up high growth environments, and be able to engage and drive value pro-actively
- Capability to coach and mentor at management level
- Strong internal and external customer service focus with a bias for action, strong work ethic, and desire to achieve excellence
- Responsible for completing recruitment cycle, from Job posting to different social media to initial screening and arranging an interview with final panel/ Team lead.
- To develops and manage all requirements of new hires, promotions and transfers.
- To develop standards, policies and procedures to support high quality of work delivery and growth of employees.
- Day to day operations of HR functions.
- Handle employee grievances.
- Administering and monitoring new hire orientation programs.
- Attendance & leave management.
- Payroll Management.
- Diagnose potential organizational problematic areas and resolve it with the coordination with head of HR.
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules & regulations.