Skill Gains (Private) Limited is a leading e-learning company. The Graphic Designer will be required to create artworks pictorial and videofor the company with effective aesthetic, color scheming, reach and richness.
As a Graphic Designer you will be designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media. To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
· Generating creative solutions; translating concepts and information into images; using feedback to modify designs; applying design principles; demonstrating attention to detail.
· Brand management through developing and managing the designs for company. Brand Visualizer and able to demonstrate aesthetic sense in creativity.
· Developing posts for company’s Social Media pages (Facebook, Instagram etc.).
· Producing promotional displays and marketing brochures for products and services, developing signs and signage systems.
· Determining size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, selecting style and size of type, and creating sample layouts.
· Reviewing final layout and suggesting improvements as needed, and presenting final layout to Managers as required.
· Reviewing quality of final product before release.
· Developing concepts for and design all company’s collateral materials including Internet Web pages, interactive media, multimedia projects, brand activation etc.
· Creating and maintaining the design style guide and user experience guidelines.
· Any other task assigned by the line manager
Requirements and Qualifications
· Must have a solid experience in Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
· Proven work experience as a Graphic Designer / Videographer
· Portfolio of published artworks
· Familiarity with web designs, blogs video animation, & social media
· Ability to meet deadlines
· PKR 30,000 Per Month (Negotiable)
· Monday to Friday: 9 am – 6 pm
· 20 Paid Holidays Each Year
· Bonus, & perks on performance