We are seeking outstanding, energetic and result oriented individual with high levels of commitment and competence to join our team.
Admissions Advisor is responsible for counseling and advising students about Skills Valley programs, admission programs and admissions process and developing programs and marketing materials; visits and makes presentations to groups and/or individuals at internal & external locations.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Determines admissibility for all new and readmitted students; provides input and recommendations in determining admissibility of "special consideration" cases.
2. Counsels and advises students and families about educational opportunities, admission, transfer of credit, financial assistance, and institutes policies and requirements.
3. Participates in school visitations and college programs for prospective students; coordinates on-site admissions at branches; represents the institute in its different events and in providing special outreach services in the community.
4. Acts as liaison with various constituencies including students, parents, faculty, academic departments and alumni.
5. Maintains communication via telephone, correspondence, and/or electronic mail with prospective students through all stages of the admission process and students journey.
6. Utilizes computerized systems to communicate with students, process admissions, prepare reports, and/or analyze data.
7. Participates in various campus committees.
8. Assists and work on the formulation, development, and implementation of admissions-related policies and procedures, admissions campaigns and other related tasks.
9. Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Minimum Job Requirements
A minimum of 2 years of experience related to the duties and responsibilities specified with a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.