This is an exciting opportunity to work on World's Leading Medical Aesthetic Non-Surgical Technologies in upcoming state-of-the-art Clinic and Dignostic center.
And we are looking for certified professionals with good communication and client handling skills for following positions in Rawalpindi.
* Prepare patients for examinations and perform diagnostic.
* Monitor and record patient’s documents
* Work within and cooperate with a multidisciplinary team
* Educate patients regarding health issues
* Identify patient’s requirements
* Perform all activity as per define protocols and procedures.
* Respect the time schedule and be at work on time.
* Treat the patient with care and respect providing good quality care.
* Respect the patient privacy and strictly respect community culture, norms.
* Maintain good relationship with other team members.
* Adhere to Clinic Guidelines and protocols.
* Anticipating the material needed by the Doctors.
* Ensuring rules of hygiene throughout the treatment.
* Preparation of all instruments and equipment required for the treatment.
* Resolve or report on patient’s needs or problems.
* Cleaning the instruments as and when they are used or required.
* Participating in ongoing trainings.
Proven experience and respective qualification BScN / Diploma in Nursing or Ultrasound or Pathology.