1. Draft market development& maintenance plan, sales plan, and manage the sales personnel to achieve the target;
2. Lead the marketing staff to complete clients data to carry out dynamic management;
3. Collect information to assess the sales status of cigarettes;
4. Lead the marketing staff to offer differentiated clients service concerning the clients category regulations;
5. Execute the brand cultivation plan, organize the marketing staff to implement brand publicity and promotion.
6. Execute the training plan to upgrade the sales team;
7. Reply to clients’Q&A and suggestions from the web and phone and make positive feedback and records.
8. Set up a good cooperation relationship with the media, government and social institutions;
9. Draft and implement related management regulations.
10. Performs other related duties and tasks as required by supervisor.
1. Native Pakistani who can work legally in Pakistan; Bachelor degree, 20-35 years old;
2. 3 year + work experience; familiar with the sales procedure and training& management of sales personnel;
3. Excellent writing and speaking skills; driving license preferred;
4. Self-motivated, creative and hardworking
5. Excellent in Urdu and English ( Candidates with Urdu, English and Chinese skills are preferred.)