We are looking for Sales Representative to provide excellent customer services and meet sales quotas for our business.
Candidates with strong communication skills who can make customers welcome in our store will stand out.
You will help identify client needs, present and answer questions about our products and services and recommend solutions. A positive attitude and a desire to promptly resolve potential customer issues or complaints will make you successful in this role. Ultimately you will ensure that customers leave our store satisfied and you will contribute to the store's profitability.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Greet and direct customers
- Provide accurate information about product features, pricing and after sales services
- Answer customer's questions about specific products/services
- Conduct price and features comparisons to facilitate purchasing
- Ensure stock levels are up to the required limit
- Manage return of products
- Coordinate with the team to provide excellent customer service
- Inform customers about discounts and special offers
- Provide customer feedback to the Manager
- Stay up-to-date with new products and services
The requirements for this position are:
- Understanding of the retail sales process
- Familiarity with consumer behaviour principles
- Knowledge of inventory stocking procedures
- Basic Math skills
- Excellent communication skills, capable of building trusting relationships
- Ability to perform in fast-paced environments
- Flexibility to work various shifts
- BSc in Marketing or related field is a plus