Tasks and responsibilities:
● Work with clients and project managers to build and refine graphic designs for websites.
Must have strong skills in Adobe XD, Sketch, InvasionApp, UX Pin, or equivalent
● Convert raw images and layouts from a graphic designer into CSS/XHTML themes.
● Determine appropriate architecture, and other technical solutions, and make relevant
recommendations to team.
● Develop and maintain robust Web style guides for all our consumer- and business-facing
● Provide thought-leadership on Web design best practices and next-generation digital trends.
● Create high-fidelity mock-ups for vetting and user testing, and finished .XD files for
● Assist in the development of a new brand and how to convey it cohesively across our multiple
Web properties.● Create site layout/user interface by using standard HTML/HTML5/XHTML / CSS/CSS3 /
Skills and requirements:
● Bachelor’s in computer science or related field, or significant equivalent experience.
● A strong visual and technical portfolio.
● A high level of proficiency using Adobe products (or equivalent tools).
● Knowledge of browser compatibility across multiple platforms and devices.
● Strong ability to design with accessibility in mind.
● Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
Smart Placement established Search Recruitment firm, dealing with Technology, Engineering, call center, Health Care, Construction and many others.