UI UX Designer Responsibilities:
Producing high quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets
Designing UI for landing pages and mobile Apps which can generate more leads and are more likeable by users.
- Investigating user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets.
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
- Producing high quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Excellent graphic design skills and a strong understanding of composition, color, and typography.
- Mockup creative concepts in a design program like Photoshop, Illustrator, or InDesign.
- Mobile interface design or an enthusiasm to learn would be advantageous with Flash animation and Action Scripting.
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
- Cross-browser coding experience with understanding of code optimization.
- Ability to take PSD designs and build in HTML/CSS to W3C standards.
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Collaborating with the Development team, and other designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
UI UX Designer Requirements:
- A Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 2 years’ UI/UX design experience for digital products or services.
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems and Adobe Creative Suite.
- A team player but can work independently too.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Must be creative and have a good eye for details when creating the design
- SMEK Agency is a progressive company making its mark in the digital arena.
- We provide a friendly and flexible work-culture and believe in trusting our employees and providing them with autonomy in their jobs and creative liberty.
- Multiple monthly, quarterly and yearly bonuses.
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- The region's best Challenging and Peaceful work environment.
- Training and learning opportunities and technically sound environment with room for growth.
- Free In-house training sessions
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Multiple in-house games for refreshment
Aside from our respectful compensation and other bonuses, SMEK Agency team members always enjoy free meals on Fridays and other nifty perks! Ready to prove yourself? Great!