We are seeking a passionate and talented full-time Web Developer with 5+ years’ experience. This role is an exciting opportunity to join our team and become a permanent recruit.
You should be comfortable working across projects, small to large, and sometimes working on multiple projects.
- Lead and assist in the development of new and existing website projects.
- Develop custom WordPress websites, plugin coding/implementation in line with our brief.
- Browser and device test, review and debug solutions
- Actively maintain and support (and upgrade if needed) the websites developed by you.
- Regularly assess and identify, in a timely manner, possible barriers to achieving deadlines for projects you are tasked with
What we need from you:
- Professional industry experience with 3+ years’ CMS development experience using WordPress - custom themes and plugins.
- Hold formally recognised qualification/s in Computer Sciences, Web Development or equivalent training or experience
- Excellent coding and digital development knowledge of modern PHP, HTML5, SASS, JS, MySQL, WordPress and other CMSs
- Understand accessibility & WCAG
- Strong knowledge of cross-browser, usability, and interface design issues
- An eye for detail and design, attention to detail for UI is paramount.
- Proven ability to adapt and provide solutions to problems
- Ability to communicate ideas to the team and know the steps to achieve them
- Ability to work autonomously or within a team
- Demonstrate initiative, innovation and a can-do attitude
- A robust and organised approach to the work with an absolute commitment to meet deadlines under pressure with high attention to detail
- Productive and proactive team player willing to positively contribute to our team
You'll get bonus points for having:
- Custom API coding and integration
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Search Console & Google Tag Manager implementation