· University degree in Mass Communication, Journalism, Public Relations.
· Excellent written and verbal communication,
· High computer literacy with strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Photoshop, illustration and in-design etc.
· Analytical and report development skills.
· Command on English and Urdu language is essential.
· Good public and media relations will be considered an asset.
· Travel, field monitor and manage data collection from the target areas is required.
· At least five years extensive experience in the program target areas
· Design effective communication strategies to highlight program impacts as well as image building
· The communication officer shall have innovative ideas to rollout the communication plans.
· Provide support to field staff on the identification of Case Studies and Success Stories regarding program achievements
· Development and disseminate workshops, training of SPTs findings impacts efficiently
· Development of advocacy and communication materials as required for each department.
· Develop action plans based on the communication Strategies.
· Ensure the effective implementation of the plans, monitor the same with a constructive feedback to functional heads in the projects and Partners
· Be responsible for utilization of communication aids, tools at field level, to communicate program impacts at both community and government level.
· The officer shall develop innovative strategy for communication and share with reporting officer and team.
· Responsible to launch awareness campaign focusing WASH and safe drinking water both at household and community level by integrating Saaf Pani Tanzeems and Organizations and involving other stakeholders.
· Develop and disseminate WASH training and Behavior Change Communication material to educate the community activists and local body representatives.
· Responsible to coordinate and support to Team Leaders in development of quality reports on program achievements
· He/She will report to Manager Projects and ensure his/her reporting/communication channel vivid and clear to avoid any fraction.
Socio-Engineering Consultants (SEC) is Pakistan based development support and management services organization. It has established a reputation for its development efforts in capacity building and institutional development as well as for working effectively in diverse and challenging circumstances. ...Read More