Reports to: Team Leader/Project Manager
Location: Rawalpindi, Pakistan
In this role, you will have multiple responsibilities including solution and software design and architecting, software development, hands-on coding, accountability for code quality, n-tier solutions, and complex system integrations. You will have shared accountability for the quality of the solution and ensure seamless integration and implementations.
· Highly motivated self-starter with excellent technical, team building and communication skills.
· Work closely with the team leaders and product managers, infrastructure and development teams to help deliver innovative, world-class solutions.
· Responsible for analysis, design, coding, testing & implementation of software deliverables in a fast paced startup environment.
· Supervisory responsibilities and mentoring junior team members with code and documentation reviews/walk through.
· 3 plus years of large scale web development experience.
· Deep understanding of the Visual Studio, .NET Framework, ASP.Net, ASP.NET MVC, C#.NET, SQL Server, LINQ to SQL, Entity Framework, WCF, MVC, Java, Eclipse and SQLite.
· Experience in Scalable Restful services.
· Must possess strong Object Oriented Programming & analytical skills.
· Very high productivity and effective time management in assignments.
· Experience with Agile development processes and practices will be a plus.
· Outstanding interpersonal and written communication skills.