- Designing content strategies
- Community Management: Managing the traffic on all the digital touch points (Facebook, Twitter, Website etc.) involves driving conversations, managing queries etc.
- Social Media (Strategies, Ideas, Campaigns and Execution).
- Market Analysis (Comparison).
- Content Research / Writing.
- Concept Generation.
- Online Marketing Ad's. (Facebook, Instagram, Google, GDN).
- Social Media Analytics and Social Media Reporting.
- Social Media Engagement Post / Sponsored Post / Photo covers.
- Work closely with Head to plan, and deliver on overall campaign strategy
- Manage multi-channel campaigns on a daily basis.
- Measure performance of campaigns and translate that data into reporting that is digestible and actionable.
- Seek opportunities to improve campaigns and improve overall Digital expertise.
- Participating in creative brand strategy, conducting and performing brainstorming sessions.
- Concept development, visual execution of ideas
- Managing portfolio on digital forums
- Integrating Marketing Strategy in Web, Social, Mobile & Media
- Develop SEO strategies, and implement and monitor campaigns.
Digital Marketing Experience is compulsory. Please don't apply otherwise.
Advance level of English language is required.