The IT Sales Executive will work with the sales and engineering team of System Integrators and Partner companies in their respective territories, to achieve Sales Targets and increase product sales / revenues, broaden partner network, increase adoption of product at end users.
While building and keeping excellent relationship with the channel partners.
Responsibilities This role will be responsible at a minimum for the following key business results:
· Introducing assigned products to channel partners, signing them to sell products, helping them to learn and adopt sales of the product.
· Generating new leads of the products, and helping close the existing ones thru the partners.
· Helping Partner to develop a healthy sales opportunities pipeline and achieve revenue targets thru them.
· Remaining up to date about the products assigned and Learning product changes/ upgrades / new launches and training partner sales teams accordingly.
· Increased revenue for assigned products in accordance with assigned sales goals
· Lead Generation / Opportunity management / forecasting monthly sales volumes, closing sales as per forecast and achieving Sales Targets.
· Keeping close friendly ties with channel partners and encouraging / helping / motivating / training them to stay on course to achieve targets.
· Keeping sales target on course by Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly sales pipeline calls with each Channel Partner sales manager.
· Help partners in lead generation and help them arrange enduser webinars and events
Skills & Experience
· Good in mental math, percentage calculations, margin calculations.
· Knows Sales Cycle and can control partners and end users to bring in sales on time with in assigned period.
· Persuasive / positive aggressive / mindful / responsible / polite
· Easy going / making friends easily and getting his way out thru active negotiations.
· Good negotiator / easily finds common ground to work out a win-win with partners / customers.
· Strong IT background, preferably infrastructure/systems software or storage software sales experience.
· Strong impressive behavior / personality / dressing and speech.
· Fluent in English and urdu / can speak to audience from stage / confident to run Webinars.
· Can write business tactical emails / setup impressive to the point and engaging powerpoints
· Can address and resolve issues with confidence and positive approach.
· Excellent Sales forecasting and modeling skills
· Must be able to develop, implement, execute and manage an Quarterly partner business plan
· Outstanding written and oral communication and presentation skills.
· Detail oriented, with excellent planning and follow-up skills
· Working knowledge of MS Office and Management of daily activities through CRM applications
· Regional travel is required in the role, as such, the individual must be willing to travel on a frequent basis
· Team Player
Softech Microsystems is an IT and Telecommunications Company, Founded 1987. Microsoft Gold certified Partner, SOPHOS Distributor, Cyberoam Distributor, Barracuda Distributor, Asravoice Call Recording Distributors, PTA Approved Advantage 2000 UCS - IPPBX - Call Center - CRM Distributors, WatchGuard ...Read More