VIDIZMO is a Microsoft Gold Applications & Cloud Partner, recognized in Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Video Content Management.
We provide cutting-edge technology solutions for Fortune 500 companies across the globe. To maintain the best customer experience with our product, service, and support, we are looking to hire qualified, dedicated, and self-motivated candidates who can help us further our business mission i.e. to deliver highly innovative technology solutions while always putting our customers first.
Currently, we are looking for "Intern Product Marketing Executive", Ideal candidate must be responsible for:
You will acquire real-world knowledge and implementation skills for product marketing in the global B2B enterprise video market. The candidate will be expected to perform various marketing activities, including, but are not limited to:
- Execution of account-based marketing campaigns for enterprise customers to generate marketing qualified leads (MQL)
- Conducting prospect research based on buyer persona and target customers
- Ensuring data consistency and HubSpot CRM management
- Implementation of email marketing campaigns
- Campaign data and results analysis to continuously improve campaign using various reports in HubSpot and Xl files.
- Participation in special projects to support the marketing and sales team
- Collaboration with the marketing team to optimize digital presence via blog posts, PR, etc.
-Bachelor's or Masters from HEC Recognized top universities; major in Marketing/ Business.
-Past Internships experience in the same domain
Data analysis: The ability to analyze large volumes of data and determine marketing insight based on the observed trends and patterns.
Reporting: A written report on the effectiveness of a particular event such as a marketing campaign.
Handling assignments effectively: Recommend more efficient and productive ways to complete the task with an approach towards creativity and problem-solving.
Process: Formulating structured methods to implement a process that could have a yes or no outcome.
Problem-solving: Identifying a problem, research solution, and gathering data to propose strategic/ practical solutions.
CRM, Hubspot certified professional will be preferred
Benefits: Medical, Health/life insurance, Annual Paid Leaves, leave encashment.
pSoftech Worldwide is one of leading businesses to hold the Gold Competency in Cloud Solutions and Application Development. Gold competencies by Softech WorldWide is a significant proof of our practice using Microsoft technologies to solve business queries. Softech’s Partnership with Microsoft stren ...Read More