- Development of Web and Desktop Applications following the software development cycle.
- Work with product management department to design requirements.
- Visualize, create and build innovative websites & products.
- Maintain, edit, improve existing websites & products.
- Experience implementing software solutions that utilize REST and/or Web Services, JSON and XML support.
- Experience using Eclipse and using Atlassian environment: JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo, etc
- Willingness to perform on support and debugging functions.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and present solution options.
- Ability to implement high quality code.
- Strong understanding of web application performance & security concerns.
- Update job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment.
- Must be able to design and maintain complex solutions involving high performance and data volume.
- Confers with users; studies the systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigates problem areas.
- Performs quality tests before releasing builds to QA team for quality assessment.
- Supports and develops software engineers by providing advice, and coaching.
Required Qualification & Experience
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- Minimum 4 years of hands on experience with Java development and Spring Framework.
- Good verbal and written technical communication skills.
- Must be a team player and self-starter
- Ability to meet timelines.
- Passion for technology.