We are looking for a prolific and talented content creator to write and produce various projects and blogs regularly, to expand our company’s digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
- Develop, write and deliver persuasive copy for the website, email marketing campaigns, sales collateral, videos, webinars, case studies, PRs and blogs on an ongoing basis in support of your other projects and to attract site visitors through search, social, and our email subscribers.
- Grow our subscriber base by providing them regular, helpful content that’s in-tune with their needs.
- Build and manage an editorial calendar; coordinate with other content crafters to ensure standards
- Measure impact and perform analysis to improve KPIs.
- Make data-driven decisions to move our content forward and hit company goals.
- Serve as an evangelist for our message, brand, and content through thought leadership and blogging, social media etc.
- Convince others that your creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in. This role is at the core of the marketing team, and others will rely on your work every single day.
- Bachelor's degree in English, communications, linguistics, or related field (Master's degree, a plus)
- Past experience producing content (preferably in Healthcare IT industry) for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (Blogs, PRs, Webinars, Case Studies etc.)
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
- Posses good understanding of SEO and SEM plus analytical tools like Google Analytics, Hotjar, Crazy Egg etc.
- Tech-savvy with the ability to make complex technical matters easy-to understand even for non-technical people
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task projects and deliverables
- Proven experience working under pressure to deliver high quality output in a short span of time
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills