Who we are?
Soloinsight Inc USA was founded on the driving principles of automation and security, to improve operational efficiencies. Since its incorporation in 2013, it has grown into a leading platform adopted by a wide variety of companies from mid-size, growth-oriented firms to Fortune 100.
What we do!
We are Software company, our SaaS product CloudGate is a modular Physical Identity and Access Management platform designed to manage physical and logical identities and credentials. CloudGate unites global identities from disparate Physical and logical access control systems.
About the Position!
We are seeking a Software Project Coordinator to join our Technical Project Management Team at Lahore Office.
As a project coordinator, you will be responsible to coordinate for ongoing and upcoming software development projects, monitor project plans, schedule work hours, organize and participate in stakeholder meetings, and ensure that project deadlines are met in a timely manner.
What will you do?
Job Role and Duties:
- Help the Project Technical Leads to create and execute project plans, schedules and milestones, revising via approved change request when appropriate.
- Coordinate day-to-day operational aspects of multiple assigned projects including business, operational and internal projects.
- Updating project plans and reports including daily, weekly reports, quarterly progress reports and weekly updates.
- With Technical process engineering team, create and maintain comprehensive project engineering documentation.
- Ensure projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project
- Monitor project progress and address any issues promptly.
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants.
- Deliver effective internal and external communication, ensure transparency, and disseminate information appropriately.
- Maintain and monitor project plans, sprints, project schedules and work hours on JIRA
- Exercise change management best practices to help organizations manage change.
- Task team members and identify any progress concerns.
What are we looking for?
Qualifications and Skills:
- Must have 3 - 5 years of experince in a similar role
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role in software industry – software development
- Highly Organized self-starter
- Proven track record working as a project coordinator for SaaS products.
- Knowledge of popular Development Methodologies (i.e.: Scrum, Kanban, Agile, Waterfall, etc.)
- Must be good in software architect and development solutions and helping the team in this regard
- Good in using project management and engagement tools
We are looking for the following personal attributes?
- strong work ethic - you will work for it
- trustworthy – a person who can create trust
- reliable - you are available
- responsible - you own it
- pride in the company and projects - believe in what we do and who we are
- ability to meet deadlines
- able to understand and communicate - you listen, comprehend, and able to write or verbally describe your thoughts extremely well
Working Hours and Schedule:
- 40 plus hours per week - Must be willing to work overlapping hours as needed
- Monday to Friday
What do we offer?
- Market-leading Salary and Allowances
- Medical Insurance Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Outdoor Medical Allowance
- Provident Fund and EOBI
- Performance-based bonuses
- Annual Performance Reviews
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Company Subsidized Vehicle Financing Plans
- Company Provided Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- In-house Gym
- Friendly work environment
- Training opportunities
- Company Sponsored Recreational Tours
- Earned Annual Leaves
- Leave Encashment