Soloinsight Pvt. Ltd. (a subsidiary of Soloinsight Inc. USA) is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. You can help us to achieve our mission. Customer Success: Soloinsight aspires to help our customers delivery best experience by deploying our solution at their facilities. To this end, Soloinsight invests in a dedicated Customer Success team that will help Soloinsight customers successfully realize their business outcomes.
As the Sr. Customer Success Executive you become an important part of a high-performing team of seasoned Customer Success Account Managers (CSAM) that are well versed in project delivery management practices, and technology trends. This is an exciting role that will help fuel customer success through your skills.
Key Responsibilities Include
The Sr. CSE is accountable for end-to-end service program delivery within an assigned portfolio of customers, representing Customer Success throughout all deal phases while demonstrating a critical partnership with internal and external stakeholders. The Sr. CSE serves as the point of accountability and/or escalation for their portfolio of customers. This role has direct people management responsibility for Customer Success Account Managers and supervises the Customer Success and Support deliveries to customers by their team. The Sr. CSE is responsible for driving customer satisfaction, customer effective use of Soloinsight Solutions, consumption, growth with fulfilling
· Must possess exceptional cross-team collaboration and communication. Partner with all required Soloinsight stakeholders in the subsidiary to drive Sr. CSE role clarity, account coverage, project undertaking and effective cross-team collaboration.
· Work with the team to accelerate cross domain workload projects to production, including technical readiness, blocker escalations and technical resource orchestration.
· Ensure to deliver high quality production deployments that are resilient and successful.
· Drive operational excellence, including timely consumption opportunity management, high-quality reporting and insights, and delivery portfolio health.
To be effective as a Sr. CSE, you must have experience in building, developing, and retaining high performing record to achieve business results, customer success and value realization
· Experience: 2 years of experience in technical support, consultative or program delivery. Demonstrated capability in managing complex projects and support engagements required
· Management: 2 years of experience working in a SaaS based organization supporting web-based products as a Support Engineer/Executive.
· Change: 2 years of experience working with change management or technical adoption required
· Collaboration: Ability to generate trust and build alliances to the benefit of customers required
· Communication: Ability to hold CxO and BDM level discussions, exceptional interpersonal, verbal, written and presentation skills required
· Work Flexibility: Experience of working with international clients (US based and EU) in the relevant time zones (shift timing 3PM – 12AM or 6PM – 3AM).
· Technical acumen:
· Proven ability to map the customer’s needs to solutions required
· Ability to stay up to date on new/improved modules, features and workloads required
· Empathy, curiosity, and desire to constantly improve, acquire new skills and drive for results required
· Know-how of the following technologies preferred: Cloud, mobile, Database, BI, Data Science etc.
Soloinsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment based on their eligibility.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Soloinsight:
pSoloinsight Pvt Ltd is a subsidiary of SoloInsight Inc, USA, provides technology solutions using an identification platform of integrated software and sensors to help customers manage critical resources – security, personnel, assets, and visitors – while maintaining compliance. Through 10 years of ...Read More