Solotech Labs (a project of Soloinsight Inc.) is looking for Software Quality Assurance Engineers to develop and Perform functional and regression testing of desktop, web, and mobile based applications to ensure product quality. As a QA Engineer, you will estimate, plan, and coordinate testing activities. You will also ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved in our defect tracking system (JIRA).
A suitable candidate must be a trustworthy, professional, flexible and able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where work outside of normal working hours is a norm.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans, scenarios, test cases, test strategies, QA methodologies, scripts, and procedure
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source/ other tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Bachelors or Master's Degree in Computer Science.
- Should have experience in API testing
- Hands on experience on JIRA
- Proficient knwoledge in Automation Tools i.e. Selenium, JMETER
- 3-5 years’ QA and QC experience in relevant industry.
- Solid experience with typical software development life cycles and methodologies.
- Basic source code repository proficiency (CVS, SVN, etc.).
- Good communication skills (written and verbal) – to ensure the ability to write test plans and to communicate bugs to developers and other stakeholders
- Be comfortable and adaptive working in a timeline-heavy environment
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables – ensures the ability to find the bad defects and bugs quickly
- Knowledge of the software testing discipline and its integration with software development and product lifecycle.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills