Looking for a professional who is enthusiastic about project management. Your primary responsibility would be to:
- To connect with project members to assure they're conscious of any new developments in a project's status.
- who can write or edit project work flow procedures
- Responsible, manage and organize all project activities in cooperation with and under the direction of the Project Manager.
- Manages, arranges, and supervises the workflows.
- Manages project deliverables in line with the project.
- Shape and uphold strong association through regular meetings and communications.
- To maintain clear and accurate documents/procedures for reference purposes.
- Recording and managing project issues and escalating where necessary.
- Ensuring that relevant management information is captured and analyzed.
- MUST have worked in a multiple team’s environment.
Experience required/ Professional/Personal skills:
- Min required Exp is 1-2 years
- Should be able to create product work flows using Visio and write technical documentation.
- Must have used project management tools
- Excellent problem solving and organization skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Tenacious work attitude.
- Should be able to work as a team member.
- Able to meet deadlines along with working under pressure.
- Should be able to handle varied tasks.
- Demonstrable project management skills, ability to plan, follow through and deliver.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skill.
Excellent problem solving and organization skills, Excellent written and verbal communication skills