- Monitor bank vaults to ensure cash balances are correct.
- Order a supply of cash to meet daily needs.
- Sort and file deposit slips and cheques.
- Receive and pay cash at the counter after proper verification in customers account.
- Balance all cash transactions on a daily basis and resolve discrepancies.
- Maintain cheques book register.
- Sort soiled & mutilated notes
- Manage all petty cash transactions
- Maintain Outward Inward clearing register, Lodge and realize inward clearing
HISTORY Soneri Bank Limited, was incorporated in Pakistan on 28 September 1991 as a public limited company under the Companies Ordinance, 1984 with registered office in Lahore. The Bank opened the first branch for operations on 16 April 1992 in Lahore which was followed by Karachi Branch on 09 Ma ...Read More