We are looking to hire an experienced individual to produce weekly newsletters, articles, press releases, blogs, memos, and web pages. Looking for someone who has:
- Good command of the English language.
- Proven writing ability.
- Experience writing journalistic articles, newsletters (please include portfolio).
- Experience sending mass emails, email merge and newsletter design.
- Familiarity with Content Management Systems (Drupal and Wordpress).
- Knowledge of and experience in using CRM's. (Salsa and civiCRM).
- Added plus if experienced in writing legal and/or policy memos and briefs.
Responsibilities would include, but not be limited to:
- Maintaining and optimizing the layout and organization of the website
- Making resources available and intuitively reachable
- Actively searching for new sources and eyes for fresh feedback to ensure the websites functionality
- Updating homepage web sliders weekly
- Designing and creating new pages for campaigns, resources and new initiatives
- Updating different sections of the website so that they are up to date with information.
- Looking for other interesting and relevant content that we can post on our website and seeking permission from original authors to post it on our site.
Other notes This is a full-time, remote working position. Salary and hours to be negotiated upon offer. It is very important for you to be detail oriented and finish assigned tasks on time. Proficiency in HTML, CSS, Drupal/Wordpress and (or willingness to learn) CiviCRM and Salsa is required. Good work will be duly appreciated and rewarded.