Responsible for: - Management Reporting - Capital Assets (CWIP and Fixed Assets) Management - ERP (Oracle & Maximo) Support - Assistance in Corporate Finance Project
1. To perform overall monthly closing activities. Coordinate with Accounts Payable, Account Receivable and Stores functions for timely closing of subsidiary ledgers. Prepare reconciliations between subsidiary and general ledgers.
2. To prepare all monthly/quarterly/yearly reports accurately and submit as per Group reporting timelines
3. To prepare annual statutory financial statements
4. To manage overall fixed assets of the company from initialization till disposal. Responsible for monitoring of capital expenditure incurred on various projects and provide status to senior management.
5. To prepare various analysis and reports as requested by management.
6. To coordinate with External Auditors during the audit and annual Hard close exercises.
7. To implement process improvement in regard to ERP for finance department.
8. To provide assistance in corporate finance related projects
South Asia Pakistan Terminals (SAPT) is one of the largest deep sea container terminals in the region of South Asia & Middle East, situated at the estuary of the Keamari Groyne basin providing the most convenient access to ultra large container ships entering Karachi. South Asia Pakistan Terminals i ...Read More