The Role: As a Data Associate in Transactions, you lead department processes; tools and trouble shoot the issues in hand. You will collaborate with scrum team and operations leads to ensure the flawless operations. Lead department projects associated to Tools development, LEAN & Automation that help to improve the efficiency and provide better client experience.
The Location: This position is based in Islamabad, Pakistan.
The Team: We are a truly global firm! With presence in United States, Pakistan, India, Philippines and Argentina. You, along with your counterparts will be providing high quality, accurate, and timely content to our customers, which is essential for their decision-making.
The Impact: Content teams are the operational backbone of our company and are pivotal to its success. Transactions team is one of the most important data sets across all domains that help our clients to make their investment decisions
What’s in it for you: We are equal opportunity organization. We set high standards and value accountability for all. At the same time, we seek to identify and reward extraordinary performance with growth opportunities. Based on planned growth & initiatives, you have an opportunity to emerge to roles that are more specialized and act as a resource for the team.
- To enter user stories for changes and up-gradation of systems using Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- To complete User Acceptance Testing by finding and reporting all the bugs found.
- To be part of grooming meetings and ensuring documentation is up to date for all user stories.
- To lead new projects and assign tasks to the other systems analysts and making sure everything is complete in most effective and efficient way.
- To coordinate with PMs during the sprints to prepare specification documentation and testing documents.
- To prepare Macros to eliminate manual work from the department's daily work flow.
- To implement new error check using SQL to improve data quality and timeliness.
- Assist in the creation of the system design and functional specifications for all new development projects.
- To look into and resolve all the problems related to daily data processing reported by the analysts, find the root cause and to fix it permanently.
- To resolve the client queries in timely and efficient manner.
- To lead the LEAN and Automation initiatives and projects.
Working Shift: This is a rotational shift job. You should be flexible working in all three shifts (morning, evening & night).
What We’re Looking For: In order to succeed, the individual should have:
- Do you Possess strong knowledge about Data Science, Python, NLP, SQL & RPA?
- Basic understanding of financial concepts in all domains such as financial ratios, mergers & acquisitions, dividends, spin-offs, hedging, derivatives, financial documents/statements and financial reporting standards (IFRS & GAAP) etc.
- Are you passionate about research and want to utilize your analytical skills? Do you have good attention to detail and like positive work environment? Do you like to meet established deadlines?
- Are you highly motivated, aggressive, quick and very detail oriented and dedicated to plan and accomplish goals.
If you have answered Yes to the above statement, we would love to hear from you.
- BBA & MBA Finance with IT, Bachelor degree in Computer Sciences, IT or relevant field.
- 1 to 2 years of working experience preferred.
- Articulate and fluent communication. Ability to write procedures and documentation. Able to communicate with global partners via video conference calls.
- Strong organizational skills required to prioritize work
- Should possess advance level Microsoft excel skills.
About S&P Global Market Intelligence
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit, S&P Global Market Intelligence http:********************************************
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or other legally protected categories, subject to applicable law.