Being a Data researcher II, Corporate Outreach, you will be collaborating with different corporate clients around the globe via telephone and email in response to certain queries, verifying missing information and its sources.
With the global footprint in Islamabad and Manila, The Corporate Outreach team is responsible for providing outreach support for our business intelligence tool by holding investigative conversations with clients & other stakeholders. You will also work with different teams inside the organization across many functional areas.
The Career Opportunity:
Our Company prides itself in being an equal opportunity employer and a result faced meritocracy. We set high standards and value accountability for all. At the same time, we seek to identify and reward exceptional performance with growth opportunities. Based on planned growth & initiatives, you have an opportunity to emerge to more specialized roles and act as a resource for the team.
This is a Night shift position. You should be flexible to work on any other shift depending on business need.
• You will capture comprehensive information through phone calls/emails on the data sets covered by the departments & building long term relationships with clients/company contacts.
• You are going to be responsible for the accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of Corporate Outreach department, to provide support for S&P products/information tracked by the content departments.
• You shall maintain a strong focus on data quality.
• We expect you to lead the day-to-day operations and workflow of the department.
• You are required to maintain a high level of expertise related to departmental workflow, including knowledge of internal applications and external products.
• You shall be developing and supervising departmental goals and projects along with assisting the management with cross-departmental initiatives, while also communicating status reports on their own departments.
• We expect you to create a Career Development Plan and keep it up to date and in line with the short term and long term goals, take relevant LMS trainings to develop the skills required for the achievement of both short term and long term goals.
• You are expected to encourage colleagues to boost productivity and assist in keeping a positive/lively attitude and atmosphere at the workplace.
What We’re Looking For:
• Excellent communication skills with a great telephonic manner to speak to international clients
• Ability to work on team projects and being an excellent team player
• Identify, analyze, and deliver results with a focus on the problem -solving
• Previous Call Center experience is preferred
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Economics and/or Business studies
About S&P Global Market Intelligence
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of merit, capability and equality of opportunity, and without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law, or any other characteristic that has no bearing on a person’s ability to perform his or her job.
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive a ...Read More