S&P Global Market Intelligence
The Role: As a software development manager you will be joining the Product Development Pakistan leadership team. You will be working on client facing products and will be involved in hiring, training, mentoring & performance evaluations of a team of 5-8 people. By working in close collaboration with the global team members and leadership team you will contribute in building high quality product with usage of the latest technologies.
The Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
The Team: Do you love to collaborate & provide solutions? This team comes together across eight different locations every single day to craft enterprise grade applications that serve a large customer base with growing demand and usage. You will use a wide range of technologies and cultivate a highly conducive environment with other internal teams.
The Impact: We focus primarily developing, enhancing and delivering required pieces of information & functionality to internal & external clients in all client facing applications. You will have a highly transparent role where even small changes have very wide impact.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunities for innovation and learning new state of the art technologies
- To work in pure agile & scrum methodology
- Opportunity to work with a team responsible for the architecture, design and development of enterprise domain of our products.
- Be part of an agile team that designs, develops, and maintains the enterprise feed systems and other related software applications
- Participate in design sessions for new product features and capabilities
- Produce technical design documents and participate technical walkthroughs.
- Participate in operational responsibilities which includes but not limited to hiring, performance evaluations, on-boarding, training and people development.
- Engineer components and common services based on standard corporate development models, languages and tools.
- Collaborate effectively with technical and non-technical partners.
- Support and maintain production environments
What we’re looking for:
- Proficient with software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies like Agile, Scrum development.
- People Management: Mentoring and Coaching, Decision-making, Analytical & Communication skills
- Good experience with developing solutions involving relational database technologies on SQL Server and/or Oracle Platforms.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
About S&P Global Market Intelligence
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or other legally protected categories, subject to applicable law.