The Role: Senior Specialist, Commercial Analytics
The Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
The Team: The Commercial Analytics team is a dynamic, meaningful environment. Tight deadlines, high pressure, and large data sets are to be expected. The team provides an enabling environment for learning as well as an opportunity to grow and achieve personal developmental goals.
The Impact: You will have the opportunity to work with senior commercial leaders as well as work on business problems that affect the commercial organization globally .The work you will do will directly have an impact on the frontline commercial organization.
What’s in it for you: You will have opportunity to work on different projects which will bring variety to your daily workflow. It will also provide you the chance to apply analytical skills to an array of different issues. You will get the opportunity to learn automation techniques and play a role in managing the team’s efficiency.
- Assisting to keep commercial reporting up to date on a recurring basis with emphasis on both efficiency and accuracy.
- Generate new ideas for reporting and improve all existing reports significant to the commercial organization
- Perform and aggregate data pulls and analysis from various sources. (Excel, Salesforce.com)
- Answer reporting, data and workflow questions from partners. Communicate the significance of reports with an understanding of what drives success within the commercial team
- Work with multiple teams and partners to synchronize reporting efforts across departments.
- Dedicatedly identify gaps and errors in reporting and work towards improving overall data quality.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Statistics, Accounting and/or related field
- 2-3 years of professional experience with a high proficiency in Excel
- Strong communication skills, including oral, written and presentation
- Ability to problem solve and think creatively
- Maintain a high level of attention to detail
- Strong desire to innovate and optimize processes
- Excellent work ethic and self-motivation
- Salesforce experience is helpful
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research, and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies, and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of merit, capability and equality of opportunity, and without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law, or any other characteristic that has no bearing on a person’s ability to perform his or her job.