The Role: Specialist, Research Network. As a Specialist, you will be a part of our Research Network Team umbrella, which is responsible for leading and supporting investment research related commercial activities, providing specialty support services, and handling partnerships with third-party research providers.
The Location: This position is located in Islamabad, Pakistan.
The Shift: This is a morning shift role.
The Team: We will enable you to become a successful professional and gain valuable global exposure by working closely with the world’s largest investment banks, high-quality regional brokers, boutique investment banks and independent brokers. We are a warm and close-knit group of nine people with presence in global locations including United Kingdom, North America, and Pakistan.
The Impact: You will be responsible for effectively ensuring that our clients are properly entitled to have the correct access setup for third-party investment research on our platforms, supporting sales and commercial efforts to drive revenue, and retaining and supporting contributor relationships with our research providers globally.
What is in it for you:
- You get to improve social skills while interacting with industry leaders across the globe
- You become a part of a truly global team culture
- You develop comprehensive industry knowledge
- Become part of a company that is a results-focused meritocracy. We set high standards and value accountability. We seek to identify and reward extraordinary performance with growth opportunities
- Based on planned growth & initiatives, you can emerge to the next role i.e Senior Analyst and more to act as a mentor for a global team
- You will maintain and improve existing Research Network operations to ensure client happiness and help benefit our company, clients, and contributors
- You will provide detailed support for research contributors, including entitling/disentitling brokers and providing training on reporting tools
- You'd be required to analyze and troubleshoot Client Support Requests received for issues related to the Capital IQ Investment Research product
- You will give analytics that supports our sales team and help continue growing our research business, including generating and communicating client-ready entitlement grids and email templates
- You dedicatedly identify entitlement issues for current subscribers and minimize risk
What are we looking for:
- Strong communication and social skills.
- Ability to work on team-based projects, as well as work independently within shifting priorities
- Fluency and eloquence in English is required; other languages are a plus
- Strong analytical skills; workable understanding of MS Excel and databases is a plus
- Demonstrated customer service or sales abilities; experience working with global clients will be a great skill to have
- Basic Qualifications:
- Minimum of a Bachelor degree in Business Administration or Computer Science and/or relevant work experience required
- Succinct communication skills
- Tight-knit collaboration skills
- Proficient ability to navigate and use common computer programs
- Knowledge of MS Excel VBA and DMBS is a plus
About S&P Global Market Intelligence:
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of merit, capability and equality of opportunity, and without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law, or any other characteristic that has no bearing on a person’s ability to perform his or her job.