The Role: Talent Acquisition Coordinator, TA Operations
The Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
The Team: Our Team is responsible for all back-end operations of recruitment including, but not limited to, project and policy work, system configuration, reporting and analytics, and recruitment processing. Based in all 4 regions of the world, at home and in global offices, the dynamic team works collaboratively on project work and recruitment operations to improve the Global recruitment function at S&P Global.
The Impact: As a Talent Acquisition Coordinator, you will be responsible for back-end recruitment operations including, but not limited to, interview coordination and scheduling, offer letter creation, background check processing and monitoring, and onsite office support. You will contribute to enable best in class recruiting practices across all S&P Global divisions for roles located in the APAC Region. The Coordinator will also have opportunities to improve process and policy for both the Talent Acquisition team as well as all S&P Global employees.
What’s in it for you:
- Close interaction with recruiters, hiring managers, candidates, and fellow coordinators throughout all divisions of S&P Global to deliver an exceptional recruitment process
- Provide inputs on Global projects to improve policies and processes which will impact all employees
- Represent Talent Acquisition as the first point of contact for candidates who interview at the office in which you will be located
- Support the end-to-end recruitment and selection process for all levels of hiring; including background check initiation and monitoring.
- Responsible for dealing and directing calls and emails from both internal and external clients related to interviews, posting of positions and other general recruitment queries
- Schedule interviews and create offer letters as directed by the Recruiter, coordinating the process in line with S&P Global procedures and service level agreements
- Provide accurate and timely coordination, communication, and processing of applicants, candidates and new hire processes and documentation
- Conduct and maintain record of reference checks as and when required
- Suggest and recommend ongoing recruitment process improvements and work with operations team to develop creative solutions to any workflow disputes.
- Administration of candidate testing locally and coordinating regionally with local HR counterparts where applicable
- Maintain and distribute records of new and updated recruitment policies as required
- Maintain accurate recruitment files and records
- Process expenses and recruitment invoices liaising as necessary with the finance team; includes staffing agency spend tracking and processing
- Assist in the management of Recruiter travel requirements and process and follow up on expense reports in a timely manner
- Acts as a company brand ambassador for the TA Team both internally and externally with clients and vendors
- Act as a liaison with schools/universities to coordinate campus events and drive campus branding initiatives
- Register Talent Acquisition building visitors and candidates with the local security desk
- Process orders for office supplies
What we’re looking for:
- Undergraduate Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Business, or related discipline
- 0 - 2 years’ experience in Talent Acquisition Operations or other HR related field
- Excellent problem solving ability and strong business insight
- Outstanding time management and communication skills, verbal and written
- Strongly detail-oriented with emphasis on operational excellence
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel/Word/Outlook
- Strong at developing stakeholder relationships with a focus on providing a dedicated client orientated service
- Able to prioritize work assignments to accommodate urgent requests as needed
- Dependable, diligent and flexible, a strong team player who understands the need for confidentiality at all times
- Knowledge of Workday Recruiting Module and Concur
- Capacity to expand, learn, and make change
- Able to take ownership of tasks and work independently were required using own initiative and without close supervision
- Experience working cross-culturally with diverse colleagues in a global environment
At S&P Global, we don’t give you intelligence—we give you essential intelligence. The essential intelligence you need to make decisions with conviction. We’re the world’s foremost provider of credit ratings, benchmarks and analytics in the global capital and commodity markets. Our divisions include S&P Global Ratings, S&P Global Market Intelligence, S&P Dow Jones Indices and S&P Global Platts. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, un-employment status, or other legally protected categories, subject to applicable law.