Work hard. Have fun. Make history. At Sphere Tech we expect no more and no less from you. Ever since Sphere Tech opened its virtual doors, it has been the aim to become the most customer-centric company in the Pakistan. How is this achieved? By having people like you who make sure that customers find everything that they are looking for online – at great prices and convenience. Sellers who list their products on the site already offer millions of new and used items in a wide range of categories. And this is just the beginning. Come and experience a company that reinvents itself every day. Immerse yourself in an environment that is fast-paced, expanding and is continuously inventing new efficiencies and offering great opportunities for our customers and for you!
Your professional challenge:
- You are an expert vendor relationship manager, a product specialist, a product selection developer, and an advertiser all in one.
- As an innovator within the company, you will influence the design of different categories, as well as develop new product groups and improve customer selection.
- You identify all products that you consider to be sellable, taking into account customer requests and tastes, along with finding interesting vendors.
- The performance of your product categories determine your success. You have more responsibilities – both customer experience related and operational – and you have the opportunity to manage an extensive number of vendors and products.
- You are responsible for recognizing new trends, for analyzing both business competition and sales, for carrying out stock management in cooperation with Supply Chain and for finding the best vendors.
- You also facilitate discussions of general conditions, procuring top products and making sure that they are advertised prominently on ShoppingBay in cooperation with Marketing.
- Every new technical innovation, tool and process and the input and drive you have to improve them, will make your work even more exciting. It will mean making the lives of buyers and vendors throughout the Pakistan both easier and better.
- You should have a University degree
- Strong analytical skills with proven experience of Excel including Macros, Pivot Tables, V-Lookups
- Ability to absorb and use data to drive fast and accurate decisions for the customer
- Strong communication skills and exceptional assertive abilities on all levels, while maintaining your ability to be vocally self-critical
- Excellent marketing skills, a feel for customer needs, as well as a high degree of innovative prowess
- An entrepreneurial way of thinking and a strong hands-on, results driven mentality
- Special affinity and demonstrated skill with numbers, analyses and reports
- A great deal of personal initiative, creativity, decisiveness and team spirit
- Excellent English skills
- An MBA from a leading business school is beneficial
- Industry sector-specific knowledge is not a prerequisite, though a passion for online retailing and the enthusiasm to quickly build up your knowledge of a new area are both essential!