We are looking for an experienced Project Manager for our Projects related to Enterprise-Level Software Solutions, Industrial Softwares, Web/Mobile related Applications & Digital Marketing. The candidate shall be expected to have an above average knowledge in all of the above mentioned domains.
The roles and responsibility of the candidate may include but shall not be limited to day-to-day management of all running and upcoming projects and clients. You will be expected to work with both clients and internal teams. The Project Manager will:
• Work closely with the Management and the clients to support the management.
• Maintain and monitor project plans and schedules across multiple implementations.
• Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
• Give evaluations in terms of development hours for upcoming projects.
• Prepare project documentation, including meeting notes, status reports, and change management and client approval documents.
• Reports on the overall health of the project and quality of service delivered to the client
• Take + distribute meeting notes and action items.
• Oversee and manage all aspects of projects and timesheets.
• Manage project timelines, resources (both technical and non-technical), tasks, risks, budget and scope for internal projects.
• Resolves client issues, accountable to monitor and manage out of scope items requested by the client and reports any additional opportunities to the sales organization.
• Ensure that project is delivered by teams in given hours.
pSR7 is a global technology and innovation company./p