We are looking for passionate backend developer for building robust and scalable backend applications for our mobile solutions, should you like to be a part of great team for developing exciting mobile apps?
We are in need of an experienced back-end developer to build creative solutions that enables smooth and rapid mobile development. You will get to work with a super smart bunch of folks who are doing state of the art development work (both native mobile and mobile back-end) in areas of data manipulation, data analytics, and event correlations across silos to build best-in-class business analytics software. You will be interacting with product/project team and customers to understand detailed requirements. You will also work with other engineering teams across our organization to design and build high-performance solutions.
Technical Skill Requirements:
· Expertise in programming with C#, MSSQL & MySQL
· Proficient in developing Restful Web APIs using Microsoft frameworks.
· Must have implemented large-scale third party APIs (Google, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
· Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and Design Patterns
· Customer Oriented, Flexible, Attention to Details and Deadline-Oriented individual
· Team player, self-learner and positive person
· Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
· Excellent communication skills.
· Strong English is highly preferred.
· Knowledge of Mobile Apps development is a plus
· 3 to 5 years of experience with .Net development & at least 3 years of working experience as .Net backend developer.
· Experience in making decisions for a development team, providing sound technical suggestions and communicating effectively
· Must have developed dual language (Arabic/ English) app development, able to handle all the dual language app development needs.
· Candidate must be able to handle Arabic language script because need of Arabic UI development (knows how to read/ write Arabic)
· Experience in building Restful APIs
· Experience collaborating with design and cross functional engineering teams to make the complex simple for the user
· Full web stack development experience
· BS CS/EE or equivalent
· You have expert level skills with web application frameworks asp.net, entity framework, LINQ, WCF. Node.js etc...
· You have built applications on AWS/ MS Azure or equivalent services
· You have excellent problem solving skills and great attention to details
· You have strong communication/interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
· You have an ability to learn new technologies quickly and understand a wide variety of technical challenges to be solved
· You are familiar with writing code that works across all popular platforms & browsers
· You have experience in building services that support native mobile (Android or iOS) apps
· You are proficient with GIT/DevOps
· You have experience with agile development.
· You Must have experience of System/ Data Integration between legacy system and newly developed mobile apps backend
· Coordinates with business, information and IT architects to understand the implications of respective architectures on service architecture.
· Ensures overall integrity of the service architecture and maintains a strategic view of the architecture to meet the needs of the integrated service group.
· Focuses on increasing the breadth of knowledge of the service architecture across the integrated service group and enterprise.
Improving Effectiveness: suggest and implement process changes to improve the overall data management effectiveness.
Carrying Out Research: perform directed and independent research on various service architecture
SSIT has its headquarter in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, we are specialized in Information technology through providing state of the art business solutions based on international technologies and best practices.