The Project Coordinator is a supportive role and is vital in allowing our Development team to focus on essential coordination, Site maintenance, and more. This person will assist our Project Managers in implementing standard project management practices and templates. They will facilitate project scheduling and forecasting processes, support training and cross-departmental initiatives, and assist in maintaining the program dashboard to document and track projects from Initiation to Close.
- Understand project requirements and map them to a formal requirement document.
- Structure the requirements, guidelines, challenges, solutions and update them in a formal document after consultation with Project Manager, business and/or technical analysts/Leads.
- Coordination with all internal stakeholders involved in the project.
- Working closely with software team.
- Managing the project flow.
- Track progress & communicate with the project manager and Technical lead to keep them updated on progress, challenges and solutions.
- Clarify any challenges / issues with regards to the delivery of tasks on day to day basis with the help of technical/business analyst(s).
- Verify & deliver project as per project specification.
- Understand new requirements and map it to an existing functionality.
- Track support activities (change requests and bugs) for apps/sites etc.
- Ensure timely execution and delivery of tasks.
- Support the PM in implementing standard project management practices and templates.
- Facilitate project scheduling and forecasting process.
- Assist in maintaining daily accuracy for milestone forecast and actuals.
- Monitor, collect, and update relevant information to the rollout activities.
- Report, review, and control progress to assure commitments are achieved.
- Support Risk Management process.
- Support documentation of lessons learned at project closure.
- Maintain awareness of emerging technologies and project scheduling techniques.
- Familiarity with Google (Gmail, Docs, Sites, Groups) is a strong preference
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PPT is a must
- Familiarity with Microsoft Project, Access, and/or Visio
- Strong analytical and organizational expertise
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Flexible and adaptable to change; ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities
- Ability to work well with others in a team and taking initiative as an individual
- Familiarity with project management methodologies and tools