Lead Developer & System Architect (.NET Core, Azure, AWS, AI/ML)
This an excellent opportunity to join a team that has built the next disruptive application for the accounting industry. The application is currently operational in a number of countries in Europe, North America and Middle East. We are planning a number of upgrades and enhancements the next couple of years and looking for an experienced team lead to shape the modern architecture of the app.
Lead Developer (director level) will manage the end to end product development lifecycle and will ensure timely delivery against the deadlines. The person in this role will have the opportunity to move to CTO position, upon achieving the agreed targets. This is a great opportunity for an entrepreneurial-minded individual looking to partner with an established team.
The ideal candidate must have a demonstrable experience of independently leading the development of top quality SaaS web apps using ASP.NET MVC5/Core, Machine Vision, ML, AI and developing advance integrations with Web API for cloud-based deployment (Azure & AWS). Previous experience of working with accounting or business applications and cloud deployment is highly desirable.
The selected candidate will lead the end to end web app development lifecycle, covering the following:
- Lead end to end product life cycle: solution design, development, and implementation.
- Develop detailed app development roadmap with ability to prioritize functionality.
- Break down program specification into its simplest elements and translating this logic into a programming language.
- Develop coding quality standards and review the code developed by the junior team members to ensure a quality product is delivered.
- Involve experts/freelancers with appropriate skills to complete the part of job that cannot be done in-house.
- Work with the analysts to understand the feedback and problems reported by clients and resolve that.
- Implement strategies, methods and tools used to develop mobile applications and team coordination
B.S. in Computer Science or related field
Hands on experience on the following technologies:
- ASP.Net MVC5, . Net Core, ADO.Net, Razor Pages, Web API
- Xamarin (Cross platform development),
- SQL Server
- Azure DevOps CI/CD, AWS, and GIT version control
- Machine Visions, AI/ML models set-up (ML Studio, ML.NET)
- At least 10 years’ experience in web application development using ASP.NET, MVC5/Core, Web API and SQL Server.
- Proven experience of building and integrating cloud APIs.
- Experience with all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle, including system analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation
- Proven experience building and launching professional quality apps.
- Experience with continuous development/integration techniques and create upgrade path for a SaaS application.
- Experience of supervising mobile apps development as part of the overall application landscape.
- Understanding of different Artificial Intelligence implementation approaches and tools.
- Ability to lead a team, with delegation, supervision and review work.
- Experience with third party app integrations using sdks, open APIs and Rest APIs.
StartX is a business outsourcing company for today’s agile, technology-driven and fast-growing small and medium enterprises. We are an early stage startup, currently in the process of launching our online/SAAS products and apps.