This position is a combination of Finance and IT procurement in US market. An ideal candidate must be a graduate in Finance or preferability a CA or ACCA (chartered accountant) degree holder with hands on experience in local and US bases accounts. Experience of working in a US based IT company with sound knowledge of procurement of computer components is a plus.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work on monthly Payroll for all PK staff.
- Coordinate with FBR for filling of annual Tax Return.
- Filling of statements of returns under various applicable tax laws in Pakistan.
- Take care of complete annual audit of the company accounts.
- Prepare withholding tax payment chalan in FBR portal for online payment every month.
- Work on QuickBook to make sure all payments are correctly recorded.
- Coordinate and follow up with US customers on account receivable.
- Manage monthly & annual closing of books of accounts.
- Liaison with Banks on funds transfer from abroad.
- Keep an eye on currency exchange rate set forth by State Bank of Pakistan.
- Work on Bank Reconciliation on monthly bases.
- Execute & Supervise Internal and external Audit.
- Update Ledgers with Trial balances.
- Prepare and email salary slips to all employees on monthly bases.
- Prepare and provide account opening letters to new employees.
- Keep track of all medical insurance claims and policies.
- Keep track of cash flow and Petty cash for office expense.
- Monitor attendance to make sure all employees complete the working hours.
- Prepare weekly attendance reports.
- Follow up on purchase orders to make sure everything is in order.
- Manage online inventory using QuickBooks.
- Procurement of computer components in US market and negotiates pricing.
- Build strong relationship with distributors for timely purchase of parts basis on price, quality and delivery timelines.
- Work on RMAs based on return policies.
Education: Master’s degree in Accounting and Finance, preferability CA or ACCA (chartered accountant) degree holder is preferred.
Experience: At least 3-5 years of relevant experience preferably in US based IT company.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Strong planning/project management skills, Strong interpersonal and negotiating skills.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Proactive approach.
- Pay attention to detail.
- Analytical skills.