Nature of Job:
Store Supervisors are responsible in assisting other store crew with their task and assuring that they are performing their job well. They also supervise the flow of service in the store and act as the officer-in-charge if the manager is not available.
- Assist other store employees with their work
- Disseminate tasks and orders to employees
- Train and evaluate trainees
- Check the flow of the store from time to time.
- Check the products before the opening and closing of the store
- Encode the delivered or ordered materials or products
- Assist the customer with their demands, suggestions and complaints.
- Communicate with the manager regarding the sales, employees and other important matters.
Must have releavent experince and good Command in ERP/Oracle-SAP or any other software.