1. Plans and performs work that involves ordering, receiving, inspecting, returning, unloading, shelving, packing, labeling, pricing, delivering, and maintaining a perpetual inventory of forms, office supplies, and various types of equipment.
2. Rotates stock and arranges for disposal of surpluses.
3. Keeps records to maintain inventory control, cost containment and to assure proper stock levels.
4. Coordinates freight handling, equipment moving and minor repairs.
5. Oversees mail handling and courier service.
6. Operates simple office machines (which may in some cases include computer-assisted inventory, automotive equipment, and may operate a forklift or other light equipment used in moving heavy items).
7. May participate in the selection, training and supervision of subordinates, when applicable.
8. Performs related and peripheral site-specific duties as required.