Stratesfy is a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment that is team oriented and relationship driven to foster innovation and creativity. We are committed to continually leveraging our technical and intellectual strengths for the ultimate success of our customers.
Stratesfy has a very interesting opportunity for Java developers to work on a cloud-based Agile development project. You will be collaborating within a dynamic development and system engineering team, both on-shore and off-shore, utilizing modern tools such as those listed below following agile development methodologies.
- Follow quality-driven processes including collaborative code design review, writing technical documentation, and executing end-to-end unit testing.
- Interpret business requirements and deliver winning solutions.
- Works across the enterprise with various sub-providers and consumers.
- Participate in solution design and requirement gathering.
- Communicate effectively across cross-functional teams and clients.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Software Engineering or a related discipline (Computer Engineering, Computer Science, etc.)
- 2+ years related software development work experience
- Experience with Java, J2EE, JPA, SOA, and XML, Spring, Spring cloud dataflow
- Hands-on experience working on MEAN/MERN stack
- Experience working with in an Agile environment
- Experience working in a DevOps environment.
- Working experience of Databases such as oracle, SQL server, mysql.
- Thorough knowledge of object orient principles
- Develop and maintain Java applications with a focus on enterprise technologies
- Hands on web service development experience with SOAP and RESTful specifications
- Experience with concurrency, object pooling and threading
- Knowledge of Angular will be added advantage.
- Understanding of network technologies such as sockets, SSL and HTTP protocols
- Source code repository tools (Git, TFS, Bit Bucket, Bugzilla, etc.)
- Build servers (Jenkins, etc.)
- Knowledge of AWS and Containers will be an added advantage.
- Experience of cloud hosting with PCF will be an added advantage
- Atlassian Tools (JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket, etc.)