This role will be responsible for managing search engine and digital marketing activities. She/he will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as link building and content marketing to increase rankings on major search networks.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Work towards developing and improving digital marketing activities.
- Ensure Search engine optimization process on the project.
- Optimize dedicated landing pages/keywords according to google
- Ensure Organic/Referral Traffic Growth at bestvpn.co
- Engage in Overall SEO Process (On Page, Off Page, Content Marketing)
- Utilize the various online tools to promote various campaigns and SEO process.
- Attend weekly team meetings with Manager/AVP and daily stand up meeting/report with the lead.
- Results driven, attention to detail and follow-through, and the ability to work effectively at all levels within the organization.
- Search Engine Optimization - perform persona-based keyword research manually and using tools like SEMRush, GKP, and Ahrefs to identify key opportunities. Activities include; on-page SEO, off-page SEO, SERPs monitoring, Webmaster analysis, Google Analytics, competitor’s research, and gap analysis.
- Partnerships - engage relevant publishing websites and businesses for publications, mentions, press releases, advertising, and other assigned matters.
- Social Media Management - maintain social profile and pages on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram manually and using tools like Buffer and HootSuite to engage the existing audience. Activities include; campaign, post-boost, promoted content, social media marketing, copywriting, coordinate with designers to craft social creatives, and basic photoshop editing.
- Responsible for very good relationships with Top Affiliates.