Sun Consulting (Pvt) Ltd. is a highly respected Immigration and consultancy services firm that has been in business since 1989. At Sun, with over 13,000 success stories, we are dedicated to professional excellence and quality service.
This job requires the employee to overlook all the social media platforms that Sun currently has and help advertise our services through those platforms in order to attract clients. Furthermore, the employee can incorporate other social media channels that Sun currently does not use and help advertise through those channels as well. The job entails the employee to continuously post information about our services in order to attract clients and use digital media platforms to reach out to other potential target markets.
The employee will be required to respond promptly to all client queries and reach out to potential clients through direct marketing as well. The employee will need to be creative in their outreach approach and keep up-to-date with digital marketing platforms. The employee will also be required to improve our search engine optimization (SEO) and find ways to improve the digital customer service relationship between Sun and the client.
· Enable Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for Sun’s brand and services provided
· Manage all current and potential social media platforms
· Regularly advertise on various social media platforms by posting success stories, updating Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs), links to various blogs, videos, and informative websites regarding the value of studying or working in Canada
· Promptly reply to all client inquiries
· Find innovative ways to advertise through digital platforms
· Achieve the minimum required conversion ratio (potential clients who become registered clients)
· Report all activity to senior staff at the end of each day. The employee must be able to present reports daily on their marketing efforts on these various platforms. Make sure everyone stays in the loop
· Enhance the content on these marketing channels and provide information in a meaningful manner
· Minimum 2-3 years of experience with handling social media platforms
· Bachelors degree in marketing
· Fluent in both English and Urdu
· In-depth knowledge of social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and Twitter.
· Digital marketing knowledge
· Must be able to understand basic web development (e.g. HTML)
· Must have excellent computer skills and knowledge (Microsoft word, excel, etc.)
· Must be able to work well others
Women and Minorities are Encouraged to Apply
Sun Education Services (SES)