A well-reputed organization is conducting a household survey in KP and Punjab.
The survey aims to collect data in 71 districts of both provinces.
During the survey, Computer-Assisted Personal Interviewing (CAPI) approach will be adopted for data collection.
We look forward to engaging passionate and committed individuals having excellent knowledge of conducting surveys and information technology; appropriate communication and public relations development skills; expertise in Microsoft Office and a deep understanding about the importance of data collection and quality.
- Responsibilities of supervisors are to: Study relevant documents, including guidelines and instructional manual to develop an understanding of the registry mechanism;
- Ensure all modules are installed on all survey devices (Tablets) and are functional;
- Ensure field staff are well-conversant with the use of Computer-Assisted Personal Interviewing (CAPI) Application, data uploading, validation, Bluetooth synching and running app updates on devices;
- Facilitate device related issues at the field level;
- Coordinate with MIS Expert for any additional support;
- Participate in the training of the IT staff;
- Act as Master Trainer for the training of Area Coordinators;
- Access the data dashboard to review field progress and quality of data;
- Coordinate with Area Coordination officers in the field to ensure the smooth functioning of data collection devices;
- Ensure the timely submission of data by the field staff;
- Troubleshoot IT-related issues encountered in the field;
- Carry out spot checks, back checks and field observations during the field;
- Develop monitoring report on daily basis and shared with head office.
- Generate Call for Actions to improve the survey process;
- Masters (or its equivalent) in IT/GIS/Computer Sciences
- 2-3 years experience of Managing Information Systems (MIS) or working on GIS tools.
- Strong background as MIS Manager/GIS Developer;
- Effective communication skills and public handling;
- Excellent training skills;
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office and
- Superb Public Relations Development Skills
Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for interview at Islamabad. No TA/DA shall be given to the applicants in this regard.
The salary package will be commensurate with relevance and duration of experience.