Are you ready to play an instrumental role as a member of a start-up with incredibly ambitious growth plans in Pakistan? Airoso Pakistan is looking for a seasoned and highly motivated UI/UX Web Designer who will be responsible for creating a great website for our company.
We believe that great design can engage and inspire users and we strive to rethink and redefine how users interact with our applications and products. You should be a strategic thinker and conceptual problem solver who makes every decision an informed one. We value hard work, accountability and collaboration and look for proven skills over big egos. Our team excels in working together and recognizing individual strengths and values each contributor as a key factor in successfully delivering a project.
Primary duties include conceptualizing and implementing creative ideas for the website and app, as well as creating visual elements that are in line with our branding. You will be working closely with our web development team to ensure a proper and hassle-free implementation.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have excellent visual design skills and be proficient in building great design on Magento and WordPress as well as other platforms like HTML, PHP etc.
You will be working with Product managers, Technical Architects, Operations and Quality assurance gaining firsthand experience of a product being developed from inception. If you think you are the right person for this job, we look forward to hearing from you.
A UI/UX Designer is a technical role that is responsible for presenting a product's development in a way that is attractive and convenient for users. You will be responsible for creating interactive programs that enhance a customer's experience with a brand and facilitate an enjoyable experience on the business's website.
· Plan and conduct user research and competitor analysis
· Interpret data and qualitative feedback
· Create user stories, personas, and storyboards
· Determine information architecture and create sitemaps
· Create prototypes and wireframes
· Conduct usability testing
· Conceptualizing creative ideas
· Testing and improving the design of the website
· Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices
· Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards
· Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with the company branding
· Working with different content management systems
· Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps and wireframes
· Incorporating functionalities and features into websites.
· Designing sample pages including colors and fonts.
· Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
· Communication, collaboration and teamwork
· Design thinking
· A user-centric mindset
· Attention to detail
· Creative and analytical approach
· Understanding of interaction design principles
· Business know-how: Understanding of business metrics and the ability to translate company goals and objectives into digital experiences
· Self-paced learner and willing to learn new technologies and skills
· Team player and collaborative
· Agile mindset
· Adapt with changing needs
· Take initiatives and suggest innovative ideas and solutions
Experienced global firm of management consultants