SWI is a leading multinational in IT and Telecom space Head Quartered in New York, USA with Regional offices out of Canada, UK, UAE and KSA.
Building Services and Solutions for our Global Customers ranging from Network Infrastructure OEMs, Mobile Carriers, Financial Institutions and Large Enterprises in the space of Delivery & Project Management.
SWI’s talented team is a valued asset towards our quality commitment for the Clients. Our Software & IT Division is growing fast, we are continuously looking for industry’s top notch talent for software development and results proven professionals to manage various products & teams developing various clients’ products.
SWI is an Equal Opportunity Employer with the promise of providing excellent professional services to the IT/Software and Telecom Industry.
SWI is looking for a talented, hands-on and experienced C/C++ Developer to join our winning team.
We are seeking a C/C++ developer with 2+ years of hands-on experience who will be responsible for building applications that may range from desktop applications to embedded systems. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
· Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C/C++ codes.
· Good understanding of Linux environment.
· Implement performance and quality modules.
· Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
· Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
· Strong proficiency in C/C++, with fair knowledge of the language specifications.
· Thorough knowledge of the cross platform compilation, algorithms and drivers building.
· Strong R&D skills to perform research on what platform to use for the needed tasks.
· Good understanding of memory management and kernel.
· Familiarity with embedded systems design, low-level hardware interactions.
· Knowledge of low-level threading primitives and real-time environments.
· Familiarity with system call wrapper library functions and ability to code also.
· Writing and execution of unit tests.
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial.
· Familiarity with system integration.
BSc in Computer Sciences or in Electrical Engineering.
Majors in Computer Sciences will be a plus.