· Creatively figure out how innovative design ideas can be implemented and tested. Provide or seek out expertise in presentation-layer practices and trends.
· Experience in developing high-performance, highly scalable and rich UI mobile applications.
· In depth knowledge on Android & iOS application UI components.
· Experience working with advanced UI concepts in fragments, animations and material design.
· Experienced in using Photoshop and writing XML Layout and Styles.
· Understand mobile performance, latency, and security issues. Comfortable with Android & iOS performance (memory, speed, networking) and experience using performance analysis tools.
Skills: Android SDK, Android Studio, iOS, XML, Styles & Layouts.
SWI is one the of the largest independently owned Wireless Consulting Services Firms Headquartered in the United States with local presence in North America, Europe, Middle East and rest of Asia. SWI is a leader in providing advanced ICT services to wireless, wire-line, Public Safety, IoT, M2M and E ...Read More