SWI is a leading multinational in IT and Telecom space Head Quartered in New York, USA with Regional offices out of Canada, UK, UAE and KSA.
Building Services and Solutions for our Global Customers ranging from Network Infrastructure OEMs, Mobile Carriers, Financial Institutions and Large Enterprises in the space of Delivery & Project Management.
SWI’s talented team is a valued asset towards our quality commitment for the Clients. Our Software & IT Division is growing fast, we are continuously looking for industry’s top notch talent for software development and results proven professionals to manage various products & teams developing various clients’ products.
SWI is an Equal Opportunity Employer with the promise of providing excellent professional services to the IT/Software and Telecom Industry.
SWI is looking for a talented, hands-on and experienced Software Quality Assurance Engineer to join our winning team.
We are seeking a Software Quality Assurance Engineer having 2-3 years’ experience. The candidate should assume responsibility, exercise leadership, seek new challenges, take initiatives, thinking out of the box and should be a good team player.
· Writing test cases against requirements and executing them.
· Writing automated testing scripts.
· Reporting issues in a clear fashion.
· Creates and maintains SQA deliverables including test plans, test cases, test data, project test progress and release reports, application turnover documents and test schedules
· To be actively involved with the testing and validation of the software
· Experience of automation is a must.
· Must have experience in Web/Mobile application testing
· API automation testing using Postman or any other tool is mandatory.
· Should be able to assist in bug regression, step by step troubleshooting and problem isolation
· Ability to work independently in a fast-paced dynamic environment with passion for quality and phenomenal attention to detail.
· Quick learning skills to rapidly adopt new tools/technologies and business domains.
· Design, develop, execute, and maintain automation systems using Selenium.
· Test cases and test data creation against business needs
· Bug tracking and resolution via bug tracking software (Redmine)
· Boundary value analysis & equivalence partitioning
· Black-box and Glass-box testing of internal and publisher facing applications and endpoints.
· Familiarity with databases and competence in SQL.
· Ability to communicate clearly within and out of team.
· Good team player skills.
BSc in Computer Sciences or BS in Software Engineering.
SWI is one the of the largest independently owned Wireless Consulting Services Firms Headquartered in the United States with local presence in North America, Europe, Middle East and rest of Asia. SWI is a leader in providing advanced ICT services to wireless, wire-line, Public Safety, IoT, M2M and E ...Read More