AirCod Technologies is a leading multinational software house working in prominent market technologies to serve our valued clients with optimal solutions and products created to meet their business needs. At AirCod we develop efficient and responsive business models through proactive and multi-dimensional solutions. We empower enterprises with our automated framework approaches and business intelligence. AirCod is a state of the art technology oriented software house focused on quality of service, automation, efficiency, maintainability and reliability of the product.
- Web Development
- OS Development
- App Development
- Graphic Solutions
- Technical Consultancy
- Data Scientist
About This Role:
We looking for an experienced Software Quality Assurance Engineer. The candidate should assume responsibility, exercise leadership, seek new challenges, take initiatives, thinking out of the box and should be a good team player.
Candidate would be required to do the following:
- Writing test cases against requirements and executing them.
- Writing automated testing scripts.
- Reporting issues in a clear fashion.
- Creates and maintains SQA deliverables including test plans, test cases, test data, project test progress and release reports, application turnover documents and test schedules
- To be actively involved with the testing and validation of the software
- Experience of automation is a must.
- Must have experience in Web/Mobile application testing
- API automation testing using Postman or any other tool is mandatory.
- Should be able to assist in bug regression, step by step troubleshooting and problem isolation
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced dynamic environment with passion for quality and phenomenal attention to detail.
- Quick learning skills to rapidly adopt new tools/technologies and business domains.
- Design, develop, execute, and maintain automation systems using Selenium.
- Test cases and test data creation against business needs
- Bug tracking and resolution via bug tracking software (Redmine)
- Boundary value analysis & equivalence partitioning
- Black-box and Glass-box testing of internal and publisher facing applications and endpoints.
- Familiarity with databases and competence in SQL.
- Ability to communicate clearly within and out of team.
- Good team player skills.
Required Experience: 2-3 Yrs.
Qualification: BSCS (Hons.)